People who are suffering with varicose veins are often afraid that the only way to treat them is through traditional varicose vein surgery. Many people have heard of painful vein stripping surgery, where varicose veins are removed by a surgeon through a number of incisions, and requiring a lengthy recovery time post-operatively.
However, minimally invasive laser surgery for varicose veins is now available. Laser surgery is the gold standard for treating varicose veins, providing relief for those experiencing varicose veins bleeding, aching, pain, heaviness, itching, burning, leg restlessness, leg cramps, throbbing and swelling.
Treating varicose veins with this modern therapy provides many benefits, including these five important ones.
- Laser therapy not only minimizes the unsightly appearance of varicose veins, but also can provide relief from its symptoms.
- Treatment can be performed right in the doctor’s office in only 10-20 minutes per session and produces immediate results in most patients.
- The procedure is virtually painless with little to no recovery time needed.
- This safe, effective, FDA approved treatment, can eliminate as many as 50–80% of treated veins after just a few sessions. Because no scalpels or sutures are utilized, there are no long-lasting scars or keloids.
- Varicose veins that cause symptoms are a medical problem, and most major health insurance carriers provide coverage for the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency when medically necessary.
The ongoing pain and discomfort of varicose veins can now be replaced by this virtually pain-free vein procedure. Varicose veins are not simply a cosmetic issue. They are a medical condition which can cause an increased risk for other complications such as skin ulcers or blood clots.
If you would like more information regarding laser surgery for your varicose veins, please contact the Goldman Vein Institute today at one of our two convenient locations: Jupiter 561-625-9853 or Wellington 561-790-4550 or visit us at www.goldmanveininstitute.com.
At the Goldman Vein Institute, our mission is to provide our patients with comprehensive care for varicose veins, spider veins, and other conditions caused by venous insufficiency. Our highly-qualified and experienced, board-certified vein specialists, Dr. Goldman and Dr. Varghese-Goldman, combine their extensive knowledge and experience, with the latest innovations in vein treatments.
With our offices in Jupiter and Wellington Florida, the Goldman Vein Institute serves patients from Stuart, Hobe Sound, Tequesta, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, North Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Loxahatchee, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, Hialeah, Sunny Isles, Bay Harbor, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Aventura, Surfside, Hallandale, and Hollywood, and we welcome patients across South Florida to visit our state-of-the-art vein centers, where we provide the latest in vein treatment technology.